Thursday 15 April 2010

Star Wars

While waiting for my free, NHS provided shuttle bus to the nearest hospital, I walked down into my local town. On the way, a scruffy tosser asked me if I had any fags as 'I was supposed to get paid today'! As if a malodorous half-wit would get paid! Giros are not pay!!

As usual the place was full of squads of Fat-lass and Ratboy, pushing freezing little Chlamydia about with no gloves on her hands, that were occupied with the obligatory Gregg's Dummy.

The obligatory duo of 20 year olds meandered past drinking their lager and shouting fuck at the top of their voices and shoving OAP's out of the way.

It is like walking into the Star Wars Bar - seedy; ugly; suspicious and stupid people staring into space. Saw a couple of people from work who were amused at my shoulder. 'You nutter', one of them said - me, a nutter...?

No comments:

Post a Comment